Living at home for a lifetime is the goal of most older adults, and with the help of San Diego Home Caregivers, it can be a reality! At San Diego Home Caregivers, we offer personalized care at home in Rancho Bernardo and the surrounding areas that improves safety, independence, and socialization, right at home.
We’ve compiled some additional helpful local resources below to further assist you:
- Rancho Bernardo Senior Services: Older residents of Rancho Bernardo can find a variety of services and programs, all provided by volunteers at no cost.
- The Ed Brown Center for Older Adults in Rancho Bernardo: The Ed Brown Center connects and engages seniors in Inland North County with high quality, unique programs, services, and recreational activities.
- Rancho Bernardo Area Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association serving older adults with dementia and their families in Rancho Bernardo offers support, resources, and education.
Our Rancho Bernardo in-home care services for seniors includes a free in-home consultation, which allows us the opportunity to get to know each other and to develop a personal plan of care. The care plan will address individual needs and provide solutions that can include services such as:
- Companionship for games, hobbies, exercise, conversations, etc.
- Personal hygiene help
- Medication reminders
- Planning/preparing healthy meals
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Respite care to allow family members time for self-care
- Specialty care for seniors with dementia
- Gentle massage
- And more
In many instances, seniors and their family members tend to feel a bit uncertain about inviting a new caregiver into the home. To ease this transition, we carefully match each senior with the most compatible caregiver, based on likes/dislikes, personality type, interests, and more. As a result, a fast and strong bond develops between the two. If an older adult enjoys cheering on their favorite sports team, crocheting baby blankets, water aerobics, or any other hobbies and interests, our Rancho Bernardo caregivers are here to help make each day the absolute best it can be.
The Leading Choice for Seniors in Rancho Bernardo
At San Diego Home Caregivers, we’ve worked hard to gain and maintain our reputation as the top provider of care at home in Rancho Bernardo and the surrounding areas. Seniors and their family members turn to us for their home care needs because we are licensed, bonded and insured through the California Department of Social Services, with over 12 years of experience in caring for seniors. The individuals we care for enjoy a safer, more independent and comfortable lifestyle by partnering with San Diego Home Caregivers, and their family members enjoy the peace of mind they need and deserve.
The Best Caregivers in Rancho Bernardo
All of our caregivers have been hired because of their high skill level, experience, and reliability in providing exceptional care at home for older adults. We also fully background check and drug test each caregiver, who are also covered by both general and professional liability insurance. We provide thorough training regularly so their skills are always sharp and up to date. Finally, we make it our practice to hire only those we would want in our own homes, providing care for our family members – leading to a level of care you can trust.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us any time at (619) 487-9000 to learn more about our Rancho Bernardo home care services and to find answers to any questions you may have. We’ll be happy to set up a time to visit you for a free in-home consultation and help you get started on a brighter future for a senior you love! For a full list of all of the communities we serve, please visit our Communities Served page.