Continuing to enjoy independent living in the homes they love is what the majority of older adults wish for. With support from the experts in home care in Encinitas and the surrounding areas, San Diego Home Caregivers can make this goal a reality. We offer personalized care that fosters safety, socialization, and the freedom to maintain the lifestyle a senior prefers, all in the comfort of home.
In addition to our home care services, we’re always happy to share resources that we think families may find helpful. To that end, here are a few local Encinitas aging care organizations for you to explore:
- Encinitas Community and Senior Center: Older residents of Encinitas have the opportunity to engage in activities, events, classes, and more at the Community and Senior Center.
- Aging and Independence Services in Encinitas and San Diego County: As part of the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency, seniors can receive assistance, information, referrals, services, and programs to enhance independence.
- Encinitas Area Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association helps older adults with dementia and the families who love them by providing resources, support, and research towards better treatment options and a cure.
Our home care in Encinitas begins with a free in-home consultation, which gives us the chance to get to know each other and to create a care plan to address specific needs and provide solutions through services such as:
- Companionship for conversations, games, exercise, etc.
- Bathing/showering assistance along with other personal care needs
- Medication reminders
- Nutritious meals
- Respite care to provide family caregivers with necessary breaks from care
- Skilled dementia care
- Gentle massage
- And many others
It’s common for the families we serve to initially feel a bit uncertain when first inviting a new caregiver into the home. To make this transition as smooth and comfortable as possible, we carefully match each person with the most compatible caregiver, according to likes/dislikes, personality type, and more. This helps to quickly create a lasting bond between the two.
Experienced, Licensed, and Ensured for Your Peace of Mind
Trust is paramount when it comes to home care services for seniors. At San Diego Home Caregivers, we work hard to earn and maintain your trust. Older adults and their family members have been turning to us for more than 12 years for their home care needs, knowing that we are licensed, bonded and insured through the California Department of Social Services, and that we are committed to ensuring the highest possible quality of care to each and every individual we have the privilege of serving.
The Best Home Care in Encinitas Begins With the Best Caregivers
Our caregivers are truly second to none. Each person we hire is highly skilled, experienced, and dependable. Not only that, but we have thoroughly interviewed, background and drug tested, and trained each caregiver, following up with ongoing training to ensure their skills are always sharp and up to date. We feel so confident in the quality of our caregivers that we wouldn’t hesitate to entrust them with the care of our own senior loved ones.
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
Reach out to us any time online or at (619) 487-9000 to allow us to answer any questions about our home care in Encinitas and the surrounding areas, and how it can provide the solution you need for someone you love. For a full list of all of the areas we serve, please visit our Communities Served page.