A Rewarding Career That Makes a Difference
If you’ve been searching for a rewarding career with a close-knit team where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives, then San Diego Home Caregivers might be the place for you!
Our caregivers are the key to our clients’ success in meeting their care goals and to our success as an agency, which is why we invest in our care staff. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A highly competitive hourly rate. We pay more than most agencies.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Assistance with registration and compliance with the Home Care Services Bureau.
- Paid registration (if not already registered), Livescan, registration renewal and required on-going training.
- Mileage reimbursement for driving while with clients.
- Reimbursement for personal items that contribute to quality care such as purchasing scrubs, gloves and parking fees.
- A supportive and stable team culture that values your talents and input.
- Being part of a growing agency that strives to care for not only clients, but also caregivers.
- Knowing that you are helping others each and every day.
Requirements for Employment
Registration with the Home Care Services Bureau is required. We can help you through this easy process and reimburse you for application fees. To register as a Home Care Aide, please visit the following link which will walk you through the process. Registration is $35 and the Livescan is $65-95. You may register as an “Independent” first and then be associated with an agency upon being hired.
A current TB test is required. You must also have a current California driver’s license, a clean driving record and a reliable means of transportation. Strong communication skills in English are needed to assist our clients.
San Diego Home Caregivers has been in business since 2009 and has helped hundreds of families in the San Diego area. Our office is in Mission Valley, but we cover the greater San Diego area including La Jolla, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Oceanside and all of North County.
We are always looking for compassionate, professional, and reliable caregivers who have a passion for helping others. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to be part of a positive, supportive team of caregivers who love what they do, click the button below to fill out our online application. If you meet our requirements, a member of our team will be in contact with you to schedule an in-person interview.